Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Beyond The Veil

2 posters

Go down

What is Jesus doing now?

Welcome To Beyond The Veil I_vote_lcap0%Welcome To Beyond The Veil I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Welcome To Beyond The Veil I_vote_lcap0%Welcome To Beyond The Veil I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Welcome To Beyond The Veil Empty Welcome To Beyond The Veil

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Here it is my goal to show that we don not have to continue in sin. I will show that, the blood of Jesus was enough to pay for the souls of the entire world. Yet all will not be saved? Why? Because not all will be thankful to Jesus for His gift. They would rather die for themselves. I welcome your suggestions, post. emails,etc. God bless you, welcome.

Admin
Admin

https://beyondtheveil.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Beyond The Veil Empty Re: Welcome To Beyond The Veil

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Admin wrote:Here it is my goal to show that we don not have to continue in sin. I will show that, the blood of Jesus was enough to pay for the souls of the entire world. Yet all will not be saved? Why? Because not all will be thankful to Jesus for His gift. They would rather die for themselves. I welcome your suggestions, post. emails,etc. God bless you, welcome.

Admin
Admin

https://beyondtheveil.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian587 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:02 am

Welcome To Beyond The Veil Bound-10

Adrian587

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content